[Oberon] FW: BMP; was "FPGA - Screen.Mod"

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Thu Sep 21 13:48:35 CEST 2017

Hello:

  I attached two figures. One is PNG. I opened it in Irfanview, and then saved as BMP. They are essentially the same, are they not?

Now look at the size of both files. PNG was 9 kB, the BMP is 203 kB

Edit: on the moderator's request I had to remove the BMP because the message size is limited to 60 kB on this mailing list. You can use Irfanview at your end to recreate the BMP and to compare the sizes.

Regards,
W.