[Oberon] Oberon Digest, Vol 160, Issue 21

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Oct 4 14:13:16 CEST 2017

Chris's post is here:

[Oberon] General - Academic vs Commercial applications (28 Sep 2017)

http://lists.inf.ethz.ch/pipermail/oberon/2017/010960.html

The link to Felix's slides is:

http://lec.inf.ethz.ch/syscon/2017/slides/LSC17Slides0926.pdf

and Felix's original post is here:

http://lists.inf.ethz.ch/pipermail/oberon/2017/010956.html

I was also reading some of Felix's papers today:

https://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/felixf/pub.html

Amongst other things, there's some intriguing stuff on Operator Overloading and Mathematical Programming extensions to Oberon.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com/RISC5