[Oberon] FPGA - Colour Support

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Thu Oct 12 09:32:58 CEST 2017

In your design you foresaw 4 planes so indeed 16 colors.

If you foresee 3 planes then it depends on how VID.v generes color:
- with colornap: if index 0 is black and index 1 is white, it‘s enough to put a 1 in plane 1 to get a white pix.
- without color map: you have to put a 1 in all three planes to get a white pux

Jörg