[Oberon] Basic ScreenSize & Resolution re. Gadget/Font-size?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:06:49 CEST 2017

Jörg wrote:
> Did you try to set the screen resolution to a lower value than 1366x768?
> Eg 1280x720 or 1024x576.
> With these resultions the fonts get bigger.

That's what I remember from previous installations.
I had the impression that <screen resolution> is the most fundamental,
and overrides [is a base for] the <layers> of further font-settings.

But the present installation doesn't want to recognise/accept any other
setting, except ABSURDLY 1368 x 768 and 1366 x 768 ?

Thanks.

== CR. Glur.