[Oberon] Windows Linz V4 white on black

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Nov 5 01:49:57 CET 2017

Hello:

  does anyone know how to switch Windows Linz V4 from black font on white background to the opposite, white fonts on the black?

I also have a small (?) problem to solve that my color palette, which worked under Linux Linz V4 twenty years ago, is all monochrome now under Windows Linz V4.

I am just trying to refresh my V4 knowledge from 1997 when I used to write quite a bit of software under V4. Not all the knowledge has come back yet....

Also I am wondering if anyone on this list is still using Linz V4, or has it been forgotten?

Thank you,
Wojtek