[Oberon] Oberon system building tools (including Oberon0.Mod)

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 23:33:24 CET 2017

> Andreas:
> any chance for the books to get updated?
> Also, any chance of having the books available in the .Text format in addition to the PDF?
>
> Wojtek

I have recently interacted with Niklaus to make some minor updates to the book "Compiler Construction" (of which I don’t have the ..Text version), but not on the book Project Oberon itself.

So I doubt that the book Project Oberon 2013 Edition will get updated, as I’ve created the building tools alone and based solely on the description in the book (and also a Ceres version of EO which I did ca 88-90 which however looks quite different, as the book hadn’t been written back then ;-)

It would be an easy exercise though.

-AP