[Oberon] Oberon Digest, Vol 162, Issue 9

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 14:36:11 CET 2017

On 21 November 2017 at 12:50, Søren Renner <soren.renner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dieter: I don't know how much more specific I can be, considering the
> HUNDREDS of videos I have put on youtube over the last decade and the fact
> that in that time I have not shut up about raytracing. You and everyone else
> just choose to ignore it. You could look on github if you are suddenly
> curious.

When replying to a mailing list, your reply goes _below_ the text
you're responding to.

And trim the original to just that part. ESPECIALLY when replying to
digest messages.

I do not follow Youtube. I do not have a single channel that I watch.
I only follow links from other sites, and I do not recall any ever
from this list.

So I, and I suspect most other people here, don't know what you are
talking about.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com