[Oberon] Exporting pointers

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Dec 21 08:20:34 CET 2017

There must be some misunderstanding. Look at the Project Oberon source code
for examples. You shouldn't have to look very far - I counted about a couple
of dozen exported pointer types in fifteen different modules. There are nine
in Graphics.Mod alone.

At the risk of stating the obvious, any other type (not just RECORDs or
POINTERs TO RECORDs), can be exported as well.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com/RISC5