[Oberon] Intermediate scopes in Oberon-07

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Feb 11 01:19:33 CET 2018

Reading between the lines I get the impression that maybe in your designs
you do not breakdown your modules as much as I might do.

I would be interested to know the following statistics for your current
Oberon Projects. I'll attempt do the same for mine:

* The number of lines of code* per module (Min, Average and Max)?

* The number of Procedures per module (Min, Average and Max)?

* The % of procedures that contain local Type declarations?

* The % of procedures that contain local Procedures?

NOTE: "number of lines of code" is open to interpretation. As a first
approximation the number of lines of text in the source code file will be
sufficient.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software