[Oberon] Intermediate scopes in Oberon-07

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 11:15:45 CET 2018

Note that an experimental implementation that
  a. allows the *declaration* of local constants, types, variables
  b. disallows *access* to intermediate constants, types, variables
is at:

http://github.com/andreaspirklbauer/Oberon-no-access-to-intermediate-objects

I provide it *only* for discussion purposes. I would prefer eliminating
local procedures altogether (as it would eliminate the very questions of
whether one should allow declaring or accessing them).

But if local procedures are here to stay (it looks like it), then I want
to at least treat *all* intermediate objects in the same, consistent way.