[Oberon] oberon on ttl - gigatron?

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Sun Apr 8 11:03:48 CEST 2018

Thanks for the reply,

I've read the 'A Microcontroller System for Experimentation' with much
interest, back in 2008.

There is a lot of tacit knowledge hidden behind Wirths text. In order
actually  build this board you need someone to help you in a workshop or
hands-on course.

I saw that there are several hackerspaces in Zurich.
I Wonder if Oberon is still spoken in these places.

Any idea who is practising oberon in the hackers/makers community?

Greets,

Frans-Pieter