[Oberon] FPGA - nRF24L01 connection

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Thu Apr 12 22:45:09 CEST 2018

Hi Tomas,

> Whatever I do, I can read only from pipe-4, which has the same address
> as pipe-1. pipe-0 remains for writing only, while all pipes enabled
> except pipe-0. Strange???

Surely you would want all receiving pipes to have different addresses?  I
don't know much about all of this, I left the addresses at default and
used only pipe 0, but your library has disabled that, for reasons best
known to itself...

Sounds like you will be fighting this library all of the way, until you
understand it - often the case with libraries, in my experience, that once
you can use it properly, you might as well have written it :)

Cheers,
Paul