[Oberon] FPGA - nRF24L01 connection

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Wed Apr 18 11:02:44 CEST 2018

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:29:36 +0200
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz> wrote:

> Also transmitter/receiver nodes are very close to each other, in
> reality they could be some 70-100meters apart, should I try to lower
> the signal level, perhaps it incurs some noise of signal being too
> high?

Hi,

I have found that there is some influence/correlation of delay and
radio signal power.

Delay=5; Repeat=50;
Power=-12dBm
Ping: ~90%

Delay=50; Repeat=50;
Power=-12dBm
Ping: ~15%

Delay=5; Repeat=15;
Power=0dBm
Ping: ~30%

Could it be, that my NRF modules have simply some production
mistolerance?
I put the other two modules back to the manufacturer with claim, as I
was not able to spring them to life with my setup.

Thank you for your help so far, also for bearing with me :-)

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>