[Oberon] FPGA - nRF24L01 `RPI Net' server

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri May 4 17:49:21 CEST 2018

Tomas

The approach to rely on time constants in loops is not the best one...
The chip is able to tell you when it received a packet and it can tell you
when it sent the packet.
It does so by setting bits in registers. Please have a look at the register
map and find those bits.
When the chip told you that there happened something, treat the packet
accordingly (get the packet off the chip or prepare a new one to send) and
(important!) tell the chip that you're done by resetting the bits mentioned
above.

br
Jörg