[Oberon] FPGA - nRF24L01 `RPI Net' server

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Tue May 22 00:41:02 CEST 2018

Hi Tomas,

> ...I do not get duplicates, while I get 100% ping.

Congratulations!  (For the achievement and the persistence!)

> SYSTEM.PUT(SYSTEM.ADR(rx), 0); ... Is the same meaning as... rx.hd.valid
:= FALSE...?

This is a trick, only driver-writers have an excuse for this (ahem,
sorry).  Consider what type is 0 and look at the other members of the
structure.  I repeat, never ever do this.  ;-)

> S.nextCh = ":" THEN (*prefix*)
> What is the use of prefix? ... Also user/pswd is appended to the
message, with no apparent purpose.

These are explained in ch. 10 of Project Oberon.

Cheers,
Paul