[Oberon] FPGA - nRF24L01 `RPI Net' server

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat May 26 12:43:47 CEST 2018

Thomas

There are a lot of people confused by a) versions of the Oberon system (=collection of modules building a complete operating system) and b) versions of the Oberon programming language.

Principally, a) and b) are independent of one another. However the evolution of the system goes kind of hand in hand with the evolution of the language.

             Language            System
1985   Oberon                 V1/V2 (on Ceres)
1991    Oberon-2            System3 (aka Native Oberon aka ETH Oberon)
1992   Oberon-2             V4 (aka LinzOberon)
1996   ActiveOberon     A2 (aka AOS aka Bluebottle, Zonnon)
2007   Oberon-07          V5 (aka ProjectOberon)

br
Jörg