[Oberon] Syntax Diagrams

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jul 28 01:46:07 CEST 2018

I remember them. I found the 'railroad' syntax diagrams very helpful when using CDC Pascal at work in the 1970's. They made the recursive nature of Pascal's type system (an exciting new concept to me with my prior FORTRAN experience) so easy to understand.

Here are the latest Oberon equivalents:

http://www.astrobe.com/OberonSyntax/html/OberonSyntax.htm

The diagrams were generated using 'EBNF Visualiser' which you can download from:

http://dotnet.jku.at/applications/Visualizer/index.html

You just feed it the EBNF text definitions and it creates the diagrams for you.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com