[Oberon] Wanted: Oberon Syntax in TextMate, Sublime Text or Atom Grammar

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jul 28 14:25:49 CEST 2018

.vsix is an installer. When you run it the VS Code extensions are javascript
/ json files are stored in the Users\<username>\.vscode\extensions folder.

I was underwhelmed by Colby Russell's efforts when I checked it out a while
back. If anybody wants to explore this further I would recommend using one
of the existing Pascal language extensions as a starting point.

There is some more information on this topic in a discussion titled 'Editing
M2 on Visual Studio Code, anyone?' last month on comp.lang.modula2.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software