[Oberon] NAstrobe for RISC5 on Pepino

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Aug 2 14:56:01 CEST 2018

Read Chapter 8 'Storage Layout and management', particularly the references
to dynamic memory / the heap, in the Project Oberon book for the reasons why
this is not supported.

Also read Chapter 9 'Device drivers' to see how similar programming tasks
are handled in the Project Oberon operating system. All of the source code
is available to refer to as real-life examples once you have grasped the
underlying techniques.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows