[Oberon] Oberon FPGA hardware point of view

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Wed Aug 8 12:09:46 CEST 2018

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 11:17:28 +0200
Jan de Kruyf <jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com> wrote:

> In Ada we have the construct :
>
> VAR [label] : [type];
> FOR [label]'ADDRESS USE [address];

Hi,

This really caught my interest.

I have only heard of ADA in connection with automotive industry,
being a big language with rich vocabulary, having extensive library
with almost all functionality one can wish for, leaving only small
room for programming, as it seems everything has been programmed
already. But perhaps my memory fools me.

Now it also appears language suitable for microcontrollers. Could you
please suggest some good source for further reading, as I wish to learn
more and have no knowledge about ADA so far.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>