[Oberon] Slim binaries / OMI / Juice implementation details availability

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Sep 4 15:08:33 CEST 2018

Some more digging around unearthed a Slim Binary Decompiler that supposedly decodes a Slim Binary (.Obj) file back into an Oberon-2 (.Mod) source format.

http://caesar.ics.uci.edu/laski/SlimBinaryDecoder.html

The Mar 08 2000 snapshot on web.archive.org has the C++ source code.

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com