[Oberon] FPGA Oberon - Definition Module Tool

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Mon Oct 8 17:31:44 CEST 2018

> Def.Mod is written using Oberon-2.

Hi,

Reviving an old post. I got `Def.Mod' doing things, when run on
itself, I got exported comments (did not know they existed) but NO
exported procedures, ther should be just one i.e. `Show()'

DEFINITION Def;	(*CAS 10 Jul 92 / TK 8.10.2018 RISC*)	(*
( "*" | "^" | name ) [ "/P" ]   --P option enforces plain text style *)
END Def.

On module `Out.Mod' I got all with extra line after definition.

DEFINITION Out;

	PROCEDURE Char(ch: CHAR);
	PROCEDURE String(s: ARRAY OF CHAR);
	PROCEDURE Int(i, n: INTEGER);
	PROCEDURE Hex(i: INTEGER);
	PROCEDURE Real(x: REAL; n: INTEGER);
	PROCEDURE Bool(bl: BOOLEAN);
	PROCEDURE Bin(wd, n: INTEGER);
	PROCEDURE Ln;
END Out.

Generally I am not able to report any exported variables.

Just thinking, as the Oberon-7 grammar slightly differs to Oberon-2,
`scanner' and `projector' needs some tinkering possibly?

I already excluded CLASS type from the scanner as that is not part of
the grammar.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>