[Oberon] FPGA - Screen.Mod

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Wed Oct 24 21:38:46 CEST 2018

Joerg,

Thank you.

> take the BITMAPCOREHEADER (12 byte) instead of the
> BITMAPINFOHEADER (40 byte);
Yes, my BMP definition is bit vague, where is `BITMAPCOREHEADER'
defined?

> One problem is, your color table is wrong:
> or generally
> WriteInt(00rrggbbH);

True, I now swap BB for RR and the map looks good hopefully or at
least is better, but indices are still wrong, I guess I need to either
rearrange the nibble indices, or reshuffle map order, somehow?

(* swap BB for RR*)
m := m MOD 100H * 10000H + m DIV 10000H + m DIV 100H MOD 100H * 100H;
(*can get it shorter?*)

Map is in this order, same in which `E' letters are put out.

 00000000  black
 00000080  dark red
 00008000  green
 00008080  yellow