[Oberon] addition: Oberon V4 for Linux

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Fri Nov 2 13:44:17 CET 2018

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 12:07:00 +0000
Treutwein Bernhard <Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE>
wrote:

> only a "-- failed" entry in the System.log

I recoded to this and now it works, see pict. Many thanks!

#!/bin/sh
# oberon start up script

export OBERON=="./:`find $PWD -type d | tr "\12" :`"
echo $OBERON
#xset -display $DISPLAY +fp $PWD/Fonts
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD
./oberon
# eof

I needed to install and load fonts on local machine `RPI', as I connect
to x86 server using `ssh -x', where Linz Oberon V4 is installed. So I
need to run this command on local `xset -display $DISPLAY +fp
$PWD/Fonts'

Is there a way to xset fonts from server to local, so I just run one
script only?

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>