[Oberon] ETH Oberon for ARM

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Nov 2 14:55:20 CET 2018

Dear Oleg,

[...]
>Also please give me a link to A2/Bluebottle sources for ARM.

If you checkout the SVN repository from the ETH server, you get quite a lot stuff also for ARM,
you don't need a ETH login, it works also with the guest login, see instructions in the Oberon wiki
book here: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon#Installing

I cannot give you any hints what is there and how you use it. I guess that you know already that
A2 now uses the Flexible Oberon Crosscompiler with the acronym Fox. You find the compiler in
subdir sources.
--
  Bernhard