[Oberon] a module a page (keeps the mind sane)?

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sun Nov 4 10:04:21 CET 2018

> I remain convinced that it is because it is NOT POSSIBLE in the typical
> FORTH system to write a procedure longer than 16 lines x 64
> characters.

Reading this, I have to correct my earlier statement about FORTH,
one code page/one screen window/one file block = 16x64 = 1024 flat file
with filling blanks. My understanding was, that file caching was not
necessary as h/w pages(sectors) were mapped directly to code blocks,
for better performance reasons, possibly.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>