[Oberon] SYSTEM Modules

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat Nov 10 14:22:37 CET 2018

I fully understand both sides of the medal:
- SYSTEM as marker that this module is not portable
- SYSTEM as being cumbersome if you have a lot of those.

Personally, I use IMPORT S:= SYSTEM as kind of compromise. You see the low level nature by IMPORTING it and in addition restrict the typing overhead to the minimum under the current syntax.

Jörg