[Oberon] PO2013 - Oberon mouse location

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Wed Nov 21 18:02:00 CET 2018

Hi

With "remote-control" I was only thinking of some macro capabilities, so you
can record mouse strokes and mouse and can replay them again later on.
Your way of thinking is much broader.
Typically, to not use to much bandwidth, only screen updates (not the full
screen contents) are transmitted. And possibly even compressed.
However this is not a "normal" functionality, the Oberon system offers out
of the box.

br
Jörg