[Oberon] Addendum: current A2

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Dec 5 15:18:00 CET 2018

after using the instructions for cloning the current repo (as noted in
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/A2), on yet another Q4OS, I was
able to start UnixAos from the main directory of the cloned repo with
Linux64/a2.sh but although A2 starts apparently, it freezes when I try
to resize the file manager ...
Interestingly this does not happen, when I use wine to start WinAOS.

Then there is a Build.Tool in the source directory, which I used also in
2015 and before to create the ISO images. The main build process
Finishes correctly now, i.e. I am able to compile all source modules
it archives everything in the zip files (there was since 2016 a very obscure
error message when creating OberonSrc.zip). But the attempt to
link the boot files (Step 2 in Build.Tool) fails and therefore I am still
not able to create a ISO from the current svn repo.