[Oberon] Japanese 106 type keyboard layout file

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Dec 13 12:56:59 CET 2018

Kidasan,

may I suggest that you submit your work to Felix Friedrich, Florian Negele or somebody
else with write access to SVN repository, i.e., felixf/neglef (at) inf.ethz.ch
--
  Bernhard