[Oberon] FPGA - OberonV4 Dialogs

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Dec 16 02:15:16 CET 2018

Chris:

I heard a rule of thumb from a professional engineer "multiply your worst expectations by pi and you will be about right". I think it is realistic. I can add, based on my experience "if students or interns are involved, then multiply by pi squared". Inexperienced workers work slower. Note that interns are the most likely candidates for testers.

It is not a wet blanket. It is experience.

Wojtek