[Oberon] FPGA - DIY Dialogs

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sat Dec 29 23:19:52 CET 2018

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:44:30 +0100
Jörg Straube <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch> wrote:

> Try to make DrawBox(x0, y0, x1, y1).

Done, does things using a dotted pattern.

Now, I try to move objects (rectangles) on the screen.
Not perfect so far, as it trails cursor Oberon.DrawMouse(); I use the
same dotted rectangle to mark move position until middle key release.

When moving only one object, then updating background, is just
redrawing one/two rectangles, depending if it overlaps itself or not.

PLS see pict.

My approach so far is, to distribute Frames.Handle(F, M) to objects as
found at x,y coord. I need o.Draw(), o.Handle() two dynamic  methods
and an Update message (todo) for that, as it seems.

Perhaps I set on a difficult task for me, but is quite catchy. I wish
to put it in as simple coding as possible, but appears complicated.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>