[Oberon] Other CONST.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Jan 7 12:30:23 CET 2019

AFAIK that information is obsolete. The RISC5 address bus width, as defined
in the Verilog source, was increased from 20 to 24 bits in Sep 2015. I have
had the 2 MB version of the Pepino Spartan-6 LX25 development board for some
time now but haven't yet found any use for the additional 1 MB ;-)

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software