[Oberon] SystemV- Heap + Module Space

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Tue Jan 8 13:07:55 CET 2019

>I was wondering if we could do one for the Wirthian OS family as well?
>
>Ideally there would be 2 -- one of programming languages, 1 of OSes...

there is an attempt to have a single one by Ivan Denisov, see Chris Burrows
post last year: http://lists.inf.ethz.ch/pipermail/oberon/2018/011526.html

Ivan updated it about a month later and tried to post it to the list, but apparently
his post to the list got scrubbed, or it never arrived at all, so I append his mail to
this post (in the hope that it gets through) ...

The main page appears to be here: https://oberoncore.ru/projects/genealogy
(which can be translated by Google or Promt http://www.online-translator.com/site/Computer/ru-en/?url=https%3a%2f%2foberoncore.ru%2fprojects%2fgenealogy)