[Oberon] FPGA Oberon vs Ceres

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Jan 27 18:02:41 CET 2019

Andreas:

The upper levels of the System may stayed, but the lower levels have probably changed a bit. I think that low level drivers have changed, like for example the disk which is now SD card served over SPI. The network is now wireless, so I am not sure if it is the same as the Ceres RS-422.

There are some little bugs as well. On our copy running on Pepino I noticed that the mouse cursor wraps around the screen. It disappears on the right and reappears on the left, or vice versa. Not sure if this was the case with Ceres.

Wojtek