[Oberon] Risc-5 Instructions statistics

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Tue Feb 19 17:32:13 CET 2019

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 14:20:46 +0100
Jörg <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch> wrote:

> With mainstream I mean C programing language, gcc and Linux.

Slightly off topic.

Most of today's computing is done outside user's desktop, this is
cyberspace virtuality, you may call it `big brother' of the new age.
(banking, booking, e-shops, wiki, google, etc, I am happy user of all
those ). Old brother, was meant IBM mainframe dominance, that Apple,
MS, Dec, etc took away their computing to user desktop. There is no alternative targeting today's cyberspace, I should
think, as it is not attributed to a single company.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>