[Oberon] Introduce myself

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Fri Feb 22 11:02:00 CET 2019

Hi Till,

just an idea..

Do you consider to make the source code available to the public?
I really would enjoy reading the code of a "real" program in Oberon.
If you put it the public domain possibly programmers pick it up and it
comes to alive again.
Also discussions about the source code, on github or gitlab repository,
can be very informative.

Greets,
F.P.