[Oberon] Question on ORG.SaveRegs / ORG.RestoreRegs in the FPGA Oberon compiler

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sat Mar 2 12:04:03 CET 2019

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 06:38:47 +0100
Andreas Pirklbauer <andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As a purely pedagogical addendum: A possible student exercise would
> be to rewrite ORG assuming *no* procedure variables existed in the
> language:

Hi Andreas,

Rarely do I receive your posts from the list, seems on account of my
email client.

Having read PO2013 Compiler Application, and Compiler construction
books, still not feeling up to tinkering the compiler.

I rather toy with the system, seems easier task, you may see my
endeavours, some better then others :)

Will delve into compiler books again and try to experiment a little.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>