[Oberon] Re (2): Alternatives for cases.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Mar 9 23:29:41 CET 2019

Fortunately there is no need to bother when using the complete
implementation of Oberon-07 - the existing CASE statement already satisfies
my needs. I was merely using the SET example to emphasise the difference
between the capabilities of IF-THEN-ELSE and CASE for the benefit of those
who believe they are equivalent.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows