[Oberon] PO2013 - Real time measurement

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Mon Mar 25 20:20:12 CET 2019

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 18:38:47 +0000
Paul Reed <paulreed at paddedcell.com> wrote:

> I think it's
> designed to run off the old +-12V RS232 voltages.

It is, I meant for my legacy PC with a real RS232 serial port, I have
it almost ready, the PCB I have got also supports in-circuit serial
programming through an adapter, that could also link to FPGA, possibly.

> The PIC would run independently of the FPGA on its own oscillator,
> communicating by providing data on the SPI port when requested (ie as
> a slave).

It is embarrassing, as I do not understand, how it is synced when both
SPI ends may run at different speeds. PIC16F818A runs at 8MHz, if I am
correct.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>