[Oberon] Assumed issue in the Lola-2 compiler

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat Apr 13 09:20:00 CEST 2019

Hi all

I successfully compiled the Lola source at https://people.inf.ethz.ch/wirth/Lola/index.html with the LinzOberon system on Windows 10.

After the porting (I only had to change all string assignments to COPY()) and trying to compile SmallPrograms.Lola I detected that LSC.Mod has two bugs in CheckTypes():

Bug 1:
    ELSIF xtyp IS LSB.ArrayType THEN
      IF xtyp(LSB.ArrayType).eltyp = LSB.bitType THEN
        IF (ytyp IS LSB.ArrayType) & (ytyp(LSB.ArrayType).eltyp = LSB.bitType) THEN

Bug 2: instead of ELSE Err(34) it should be
        ELSIF ytyp # LSB.bitType THEN Err(34)

After these modifications SmallPrograms.Lola compile

br
Joerg

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10