[Oberon] PO2013 - System.CloseTrack / System.ExtendDisplay

Michael Schierl schierlm at gmx.de
Wed Apr 24 22:47:31 CEST 2019

Am 24.04.2019 um 21:37 schrieb Andreas Pirklbauer:

> Another way to arrive at a completely blank
> screen is by simply clicking on System.Close in the title bar of every open viewer (for the system
> log viewer, just type System.Close in it, place the star marker on the viewer, then click the cmd).

When doing the same in Native Oberon (on PC), you can recover by
pressing Ctrl+Break, since Native Oberon's TRAP handler will open a new
log viewer if the log viewer has been closed.

But I just tested it in PO2013, this "safety precaution" is not
implemented there. But probably not hard to add if anyone needs it :-)

Regards,

Michael