[Oberon] The Oberon System now runs on the Radiona ULX3S

rochus.keller at bluewin.ch rochus.keller at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 25 14:28:53 CEST 2019

As I told you I ordered an ULX3 (see https://radiona.org/ulx3s/ ) a week ago and thought it would give a nice vehicle to experiment with Lola-2, RISC5 and the Oberon System only using an open source toolchain.

I also told  Goran Mahovlić who is my contact at Radiona about my intentions. As it seems they liked the idea to migrate the Oberon System to their board and immediately started to do it themselves. He informed me today that they already managed to boot the Oberon System on the ULX3S 12F version.

It's still work in progress, but you can have a look at https://github.com/emard/oberon and https://github.com/emard/oberon/commit/4e75736a22fdf01c0335e9fd73f13465f4d7c550  if you're interested.

I will try to run it as soon as the ULX3S arrives.

Best
R.K.