[Oberon] Do commands

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Tue Jun 4 05:11:40 CEST 2019

From:	Charles Perkins <chuck at kuracali.com>
Date:	Mon, 3 Jun 2019 18:57:04 -0700
> I think I recall some earlier Oberon systems having a way to 'do' a
> bunch of commands just as though you had clicked them in sequence...
> but a brief Internet search didn't turn up anything. Anybody have a
> reference ...

Configuration.DoText, Configuration.DoCommands and ET.Do.

To see the sources, open Oberon.Configuration.Mod and Oberon.ET.Mod
in the left column of the table.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/A2#Sources,_Tools_and_Configuration_Texts_in_A2

Regards,                     ... Lyall E.

--
Composed and transmitted by software designed to avoid the
complication and vulnerability of antivirus software.