[Oberon] Re (2): Go for Integrated Oberon.

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Tue Jul 30 18:39:17 CEST 2019

FYI the rem emulator links in support for the linux framebuffer for running
the emulator without X and the fuse filesystem so you can mount an Oberon
disk image in Linux and copy files to and from the disk image from your
linux command prompt.

Warning: the fuse filesystem is full of bugs and is likely to corrupt your
disk image. fuse is disabled by default.

If you are brave you can mount a disk image by providing the -m option with
a local path for the mount point and also the -halt option to prevent
interference from a running emulator, as no synchronization is provided.