[Oberon] Oberon on ULX3S explanation

D EMARD vordah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 22:58:35 CET 2019

ULX3S is cool board designed by EMARD aka me :)

https://radiona.org/ulx3s/

There should be currently a small of batch of ULX3S production at watterott
I don't know are they already sold out but it's not bad to ask

https://www.watterott.com/

or maybe Goran can help also: goran.mahovlic at gmail.com

Apart from that ULX3S is open hardware and anyone can theoretically ask
any PCBA manufacturer, some did it successfully

https://code.forksand.com/forksand/fs-ulx3s

to make it out of source here

https://github.com/emard/ulx3s

or here