[Oberon] Re (2): Re (2): "Inner core" and "Outer core".

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sat Dec 7 20:13:50 CET 2019

From:	Paul Reed <paulreed at paddedcell.com>
Date:	Sat, 07 Dec 2019 17:53:41 +0000
> These are significant architectural terms defined and used in the
> original Project Oberon book.  Their meaning is very clear there.

Thanks Paul.  Years since I've read the section.  Will return to it.

Boot loading happens with very little evidence on the screen.
Consequently, a challenge for a novice. An argument in favour of
discussion of boot loading and cores in the wikibook is that it is
readily accessible.  Arguments against it: duplication is distracting
and may be erroneous.  I need to reassess the topic.

If you prefer that cores and boot loading are not mentioned, just let
me know.

Thanks again,                       ... Lyall E.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca