[Oberon] Initial value of variables, where specified?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Feb 12 20:30:51 CET 2020

Rochus,

There have been previous discussions here on the pros and cons of
initialising local variables. E.g. 4 Mar 2019:

[Oberon] Should one automatically initalize (sic) local pointer or procedure
variables (safety precaution)?

http://lists.inf.ethz.ch/pipermail/oberon/2019/013120.html

Regards,
Chris Burrows