[Oberon] Hennessy.Mod 64kB limit

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue Feb 18 16:00:32 CET 2020

Wojtek

You are right CONST are a good thing.
Personally, I change from literals to CONST if two conditions are met:
a) I use the value more than once
b) I intend to change it
As said, this is my personal agreement. In our current case both conditions are not met 😊

Eg if you look at my Display.color.Mod I heavily use CONSTs in contrast to the current Display.Mod that is full of literals that might change if you have another resolution.

br
Jörg