[Oberon] Hennessy.Mod 64kB limit

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:09:15 CET 2020

I'm on your side Wojtek, as a professor and a former student, I'm always
praising Wirth's School but struggle with code, despite being Oberon, LoLa
or Verilog in ETHZ repositories and followers.
Too many parts of the codes are full of idioms known to an already involved
developer of the tools, but hard for outsiders and newbies.
I hope for they will follow the preached way.

Prof. Pablo Cayuela